Xbox 360 Elite problem... HELP

There is a problem with some texture/color glitch when running my xbox... Initially I thought it was just my "Fallout New Vegas" game... but even the xbox dashboard has issues... Please check out the following video, because I can't really explain the problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gza8vCsrZvQ&context=C3ade879ADOEgsToPDskKFExq1umrCyDEQlpm08YIS

If anyone knows what the problem is, let me know ASAP.

Thank you,

-Alt

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

This happened to my old Elite.  You box is most likely head for an E74 Error.  This is an issue with the Audio/Video Input connection becoming intermittent.  Technically, the solder joints on the board where the AV cable plugs into to board might be becoming cold.   Try going back and forth between the standard video cable and HDMI and see if it happens in both instances. If you you're Video driver chips are breaking down due to heat over time.  Either way I would go to Live.xbox.com and fill out a maintenance request (saves you 20 bucks) then MS will send you a box to ship your Elite back to the.  MS fixed mine in a 14 day turn around and never charged me a cent, save shipping.  Good luck with this.  :)  Cheers!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.