Xbox 360 Controller Buttons Stuck

I just bought the Limited Edition Gears of War 3 console not too long ago b/c I hadn't played on my account or ex-consoles for 4 years (Wish I knew about warranty back then...). The console comes with 2 nice looking controllers that I love & I have only been using one to preserve the other (Keep it shiny).  But the other day I went to use the controller the A/B/X & RT buttons are all stuck, meaning I can't use it anymore & I'm now using the other one. I just wanted to ask if there is any way I can fix it, or if it's just gonna collect dust on my shelf 4ever now.v-v<--sad face

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Here is a link for controller problems on this site. I know it's not the problem you are having, but at the bottom of the page there is a link for replacement controllers etc. Maybe your controller is still under warranty if it's the one you bought not to long ago.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

All I have to say is "Thank You"...  Through your link I was able 2 find out that my Xbox 360 controller has a 90-Day warranty from the date of purchase, which thankfully hasn't passed yet.  I really appreciate the help you've given me, thanks man.

No prob. Glad you got sorted.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

You can buy replacement buttons, but chances are there is goo underneath the button mat that makes contact with the pcb. Just take apart your controller and clean it with rubbing alcohol and you should be good to go.

Let's keep the illicit modification sites on the dark web okay.