Xbox 360 Beeping and Freezing

I was just wondering what is happening when the Xbox 360 slim is beeping and freezing on games? My slim has been loading games incompletely, freezing on the games, or not loading them at all. It's also been beeping while loading, however it does all ow me to load dashboard  and get online. I looked up some information on this, but found it could be a laser issue, or xbox is going out. I just want to know what the issue is and what can be done to fix it. As I dare not get on my 360 slim until this issue is dealt with. Soo please if anyone knows anything let me know.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

Hello,

There are several reasons this could be an issue.  Firstly you can try and clear the cache and other incomplete items.

Here are the instructions:

1. Remove profile - SETTINGS page (far right from home page), select STORAGE, then find your profile and remove.

2. While in your hard drive under GAMES & APPS look for any red or yellow icons with incomplete or unknown.  Delete them.  (This may include the game you are trying to fix)

3. Clear System Cache - SETTINGS page, select STORAGE and highlight a drive but don't select it.  Press Y and select Clear System Cache.  Agree when asked.

4. Be Patient - turn your console off for a full minute.  This assists in resetting the console.

5. Turn on the console and download your profile - it is the icon next to 'create a profile'.  

Often a system can play up due to accessories like USB sticks and memory drives.  Have you started using a new memory drive or the like?  If so remove the drive and try the system without it.

Here is a step by step guide for the screen freeze problem : support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-screen-freeze

Maybe it can assist you to overcome this frustrating problem.

Good luck & happy gaming

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.