Xbox 360 Ambassador Read

I Recently Signed up for the xbox 360 ambassador program. However i was very upset that i have not been accepted the xbox 360 ambassador program i was wondering if there was any chance of me being given the chance to be one in my defence here is a list of all my experinces with xbox 360 and technical things

• Ive Always followed the rules [Code Of Conduct]
  • I know what to do with various xbox console problems
  • I am polite and very well spoken
  • I like to help people
I talked to someone from xbox support and he said when he signed up to be an ambassador he got it straight away he also advised me to post on this fourm about it 
Thank you please take into account i really want to be an ambassador 
Yours Sincerely
Lyndon Macarthur [Xbox Name] EradicateGaming

P.S. As a Xbox 360 user I completely respect the fact you have denied me but I would really like to become an ambassador 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The only thing that would deny you, is if you've had a Xbox LIVE Enforcement actions taken against your profile with in a year or your under 13. They are real lenient about accepting people.

Once again support gives the wrong answer by directing people to this forum.

-

No-one here can help you. You will either need to message the gamertag XboxAmbassadors or send an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Nope im over 13 never had action taken against me

Thank you for that email address ive sent it an email add me on xbox?

OP for them to refuse you , they would have had a valid reason ....Email  the link  VOTE DC gave you and good luck with it

It may well be that they are now choosing to not continually add any new people who apply, as everyone knows their has been a extremely large influx of new ambassadors(some not for the best reasons), maybe now they are choosing to be a little less free with adding new ambassadors.

I hope that's the case W1LD SEVEN. OP got accepted so he's sorted now.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Why are there people dying to become a xbox A ??There is realy no gane or fame.All it is is to help others.And i have yet be able to help anyone because 100 other Ambassadors jumped on it before you can even finish reading the problem.

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

I hope that's the case W1LD SEVEN. OP got accepted so he's sorted now.

[/quote]

I completely understand peoples dismissal of ambassadors now, with so many people just joining for the awards its pathetic, there was even a thread in recent days by a so called ambassador moaning that we should get more better prizes for leveling? seriously is that what we have now?

It honestly makes me want to leave the program as those of us the do it for the right reasons get a bad rep because of people like that, i didn't even apply to become a ambassador i got mine automatically through being in the Xperts program when they merged with the ambassadors.

^^ Yeah, I know of a few people who are thinking of leaving the program because they get hated on just for being an ambassador. Why some people feel like being negative just because someone is an ambassador is beyond me. I like the chat feature so people can hate away. I couldn't care less.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!