Xbox 360 3D Games!

Good Morning all my fellow 360 gamers,

I've just gone an ordered myself a nice new 3D TV. Does anyone know what 360 games support full stereoscopic 3D?

Obviously I want to make the most out of my new purchase, so gaming through 3 dimensions would be a start :)

Thanks in advance

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Black OP's does; you need to go into the game settings to enable it.

Thank you Phil, look forward to trying that out.

PS Is anyone else in the 3D boat yet, or just me?

[quote user="DT ICEMAN"]

Thank you Phil, look forward to trying that out.

PS Is anyone else in the 3D boat yet, or just me?

[/quote]

A couple of my mates have gone 3D, their verdict was - "ace for films... off-putting for games".... but then they are grumpy old gits.

There's a list of 3D titles on all formats HERE

(hope the link works, first time I tried on these new forums)

Nice list.

Thanks for that

Had a 50" 3DTV since last November, not really for games, I'd say. It just makes Black Ops about 10 times harder & will send your head spinning within 20 minutes.

It's much better used for Sky 3D where things actually jump at you during movies/sport. Though I often get a headache still after watching 60 mins of football in 3D.

Ive looked at 3d tvs but im sticking with my hds. Made me feel ill and looked weird!!!. Thats just my opinion though and I bet for those who have it it is brilliant!!

be interesting to see the exact differences it makes gamerwise.

Congratulations on wasting your money

im the same as the better twin, think there a complete waste of money, same as films in 3d they just look tacky and horrible

The 'gimmicky' 3D films, such as Piranha 3D, look terrible, but Alice in Wonderland, Avatar, etc look fantastic.

They're certainly not a waste of money (As long as you haven't bought it solely for games, and have the ability to watch 3D TV shows)

I have a Samsung, which all have a built in feature to 'upscale' normal TV to 3D (much like the SD > HD upscaling) So although you don't get things jumping out of the screen, there is a good sense of depth, which can also be used with any game, too. (I think Sony 3DTV's also have these feature)

[quote user="the better twin"]

Congratulations on wasting your money

[/quote]

[quote user="Flaming Pingu"]

im the same as the better twin, think there a complete waste of money, same as films in 3d they just look tacky and horrible

[/quote]

so in an effort too help the OP,  you two just decided to waste bandwidth with unnecessary replies..