Xbox 1 Stereo Chat Adapter with the Astro MixAmp Pro issues...

I have everything hooked up and updated correctly but I have a strange problem that I think has something to do with the cable for the mixamp.  When I'm in the xbox menu and during game and video playback I get a very subtle echo. It creates some pretty weird sound and I did a little messing with the knobs... turns out with the sound mix set all the way to game with no voice the echo goes away... but when I turn the *** to all voice I get a very faint sound coming from the game or video that's playing... so game audio is leaking over to the voice side through the mixamp to the headset... I have no idea how to fix this but it's strange that the adapter from 3.5 to 2.5 is a 3 channel plug but the 2.5 mm cable that I have from mixamp to the controller is only 2 channel... I'm wondering if this is the problem but I don't know for sure. Has anyone else had this problem? If so can someone let me know if they could fix it or how? Thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

same problen

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i just figured it out press the bottom left button on the adapter (the person) until there is no game sound then use the mixamp as normal

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.