Xbos S wireless

Hi the wireless inside my xbox doesnt seem to be up to much of a standard when used with a sky router, my laptop signal says the reception is full there, but xbox picks up a low connection, and when it does connect online content is never available i.e the market place zune, it still allows me to play online but this never shows up. is there any reason for this or should i just try to move my xbox?... and also on a related topic my music collection wont play, because it doesnt connect to xbox live well it keeps coming up with the error "an additional media plug in is required" or something along those lines, is there also any reason for this?, thanks kyle

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

you can download the additional media plugin from the marketplace for free i believe, also the xbox 360s wireless is not very good at all i have the same issue as you with that but i dont have a problem with the marketplace. maybe you could try moving the console closer or try to connect it with an ethernet instead of wireless and see what happens. :D

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.