XBOS 360 "S" power issue,

Ok, I Have a 360 slim 4GB and i have had it for about 5 month's with out any problem's. But i am haveing an issue with the power. My 360 worked fine when i got donw playing it the other day, But than when i went to go play it the next day the light on the power supply would turn red and the system would not turn on. So i just bought a new power supply and it still dose the same thing, I plug it into my 360 slim, I try to turn on my 360 and it makes that beep sound when you touch the power buttion than the light on the power supply flashes red than it goes to orange and i cant turn my 360 on. I have tryed the trouble shooting steps and i did try in in other rooms and still have no luck. I dont know wht the problem is though, It's a new power supply so that is not the issue, The system in not flashing any red lights or any thing when i try to turn it on the light on the xbox is green for a second then it goes out because the red light on the power supply turns red. So i dont know if it's the xbox it's self or what. So if you guys have any idea or can help that would be great, I dont want to have to sent my xbox in for repair, But it look's like i will have too. :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Could the may 19th update have some thing to do with this? Could it have bricked my xbox? Because it woked fine when i turned it off on the 19th, Than the next day (The 20th) When i went to turn it on the light on the power supply would turn red and my 360 wouldent turn on. So after hearing about this new update issue, I am kinda wondeing if it bricked my xbox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.