XBONE IS BRICKED

Why Thanks MS,

So, i come home from work to turn on my XBONE only to find that it BRICKED. I plugged it in to the wall, switched the wall switch on my power bricked light turned ORANGE and died out. (mod edit)!!!! Tried it in other plug sockets and no joy. Why MS, i have been through 11, 360's. 6 were  purchased brand new. Now my 1st XBONE £730 i spent on games also £40 for 1 year gold. NOW I AM OUT OF POCKET DUE TO YOUR INCOMPETENCE MS. Nothing new, right........ So what's the deal and what do i get for compensation, YES, COMPENSATION!!! I am now losing my time with Gold subscription. I have just bought Kinect sports to play over Christmas with my family OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT DOING THAT NOW. IT BECAME ONE OF THE MAIN PARTS OF OUR DAY OF CHRISTMAS TO PLAY KINECT GAMES. BUT YOUR MS TECH TEAM HAVE RUINED THAT NOW, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BUILD A QUALITY PRODUCT. WHEN DOES THIS (mod edit).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow! thats unlucky but you wont get it sorted by ranting on here! oh and by the way if you dust and clean your xboxs then they will last longer.

[quote user="RAMPAGE ASSAS1N"] I have just bought Kinect sports to play over Christmas with my family OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT DOING THAT NOW. IT BECAME ONE OF THE MAIN PARTS OF OUR DAY OF CHRISTMAS TO PLAY KINECT GAMES. BUT YOUR MS TECH TEAM HAVE RUINED THAT NOW, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BUILD A QUALITY PRODUCT. WHEN DOES THIS (mod edit)[/quote]

Is Kinect Sport Rivals out for Xbox One already?

Kinect sports is out ? I didn't knew that..

You beat me to it William hahaha

it's not out.  it's a demo that lets you only play one event.

[quote user="William YZF R1"]

Is Kinect Sports out for Xbox One?

[/quote]

Nope. All that's out now is the 'Preseason' version - which is just the jetskiing portion of the game.  Full version is delayed until sometime in the spring (last I heard was around May).

For the OP, sorry to hear about your console, but others are right - ranting it on here won't make it better. 

This guy is lying. Kinect sports ain't out.

Where are the Mods. These threads are running rampant. Let the merging begin.

Some bad luck ... I would be hot too. If you bought at a store I would take it back maybe they might have one in stock to replace it , It sound like your power brick failed not your system. Best of Luck  

OP you have 4 days to take it back to the retailer you bought it from and get a new one.

I would do this today .

But nice way to over react

it's microsofts fault you didn't let the xbox update when the light on the power brick was orange right? ya right...... maybe you should of just let it update fully instead of being impatient and turning it back off.