XBO - Solid Orange Light/No Power

Hi all, I'm currently having an issue with my console's power supply and from what I've read online it may actually be a console issue. I'm hoping someone on here and can lend a little help. 

As I'm playing Madden 16 this afternoon, without any issues, there was a loud pop in the vicinity of the one (either the brick or the console) and everything immediately shut off. Now when I reset the power brick (unplugging everything for ten seconds/ten minutes) and plug it back into the wall socket without connecting it to the console it glows a solid orange. However, Immediately after I reconnect it to the console the light fades out and at no point am I able to power up the console at all.

Any suggestions? This console is literally six days old so I'm a bit frustrated. Any help would be welcomed. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

I would say its the power brick which is at fault, As you've only had it 6 days I would take it back to the store you bought it from if possible, If not make sure you have registered it and contact support about getting it replaced.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.