XBLPET Ignoring Requests, Ignoring customers

XBLPET why is it impossible to contact this team, why is it impossible to have a case reviewed

you placed me on a communications ban, and posted on your forums that if you would like to have this reviewed, you will ignore any request on the forums and  i have to follow a procedure that does not work and lead to a dead end!!!

I would like to remind you that without us "the customer" your team does not exist, im not saying where always right but we do always pay, so just maybe you should work with us, instead of sending us down paths that leads to dead ends and holding hidden court sessions over our gamer lives 

i know this forum is moderated so im going to post this in a few places to see if at least one shows up somewhere

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Just wanted to make sure when your going to the enforcement.xbox.com are you logging in with the account that has the communication suspension when trying to submit the player review. You would have to be logged into the affected account. Just thought id ask to rule that out as a possible cause to not being able to submit for a review

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You should try this simple process, because it does not work there is no option to submit one

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your issue. I hope you are done submitting a case review for your account so that the Enforcement Team can review your case. Here is how to:

How do I submit a Case Review?

Submitting a Case Review is easy, and can be accomplished in several steps:

1.Sign in to enforcement.xbox.com with the account that received the enforcement action and select the large box with an orange hammer icon, or visit your Enforcement History.

2.Find the enforcement action that you wish to have reviewed, and select Apply for Review.

3.Read the Case Review Terms of Use and agree by clicking the checkbox and selecting Agree.

4.If you are already eligible for a Case Review, select the green arrow icon. If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct and associated policies. Upon successful completion of the questionnaire, select the green arrow icon.

5.Provide any details (up to 500 characters) regarding the enforcement action that may help XBLPET conduct a more complete investigation. This may include context around the activity or content that received enforcement, information about your game activity, or any other facts that you believe are worth noting. When complete, select Submit.

forums.xbox.com/.../2023563.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

You dont post there

They no longer use that forums

You need to use enforcement.xbox.com

Sorry this didn't help.