XBL Update Problems

I have been logging into my Live account with ease since its creation. Although, a recent update has made it so I am unable to log into Xbox Live. When downloading the update, it states, "Can't download the update. To test your connection..." The Status Code is 335A-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751. I have tested my connection. The test makes it to the Xbox LIVE section where it tells me to download this update. The same problem occurs. I have deleted all corrupted data and cleared my cache. I even reformatted my hard drive (lost all data) with no success. I have heard holding down the sync button while booting up your Xbox 360 clears all the updates. I have tried that but it didn't seem to do anything. It would be great if I can get some help. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

After I reformatted my hard drive, I lost my account. When I attempt to recover it, I need to sign into Xbox LIVE which makes me update. When I begin to update, the same error occurs. Restoring to factory settings did not work. I have my ports forwarded correctly. I restarted my modem. Is there any way to delete all XBL updates (making my Xbox 360 go back to pre-NXE)? By the way, I have the Xbox 360 S 250GB. I have another Xbox 360 in my house which works perfectly online. I already e-mailed Microsoft about the problem but I doubt I will get an answer that works. It would be wonderful if there are any other solutions available.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please see this link to support.xbox.com and try the steps listed for #5, Copy the update to a USB flash drive, or burn a CD/DVD:

support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

It appears it fixed itself... Thanks anyway!

Sorry this didn't help.