I cannot login to my Xbox Live account right now.
I go to download my profile, enter email/password, and get an error:
"Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.
Here's things I've tried:
- Deleted account on storage unit and tried to re-download account. Now it gives the above error and won't download.
- Cleared the storage cache on the memory unit, restarted the xbox, tried to redownload profile again. No luck.
- Logged into my microsoft account on the web to verify that there were no issues with my account. There were none.
- Tried changing my password on my account. No difference.
- Verified network connection on the Xbox 360. Connects fine to Xbox live in the tests.
Any help is appreciated.