xbl live rewards never gives me my points and keep geting t "Assigned to another console" when I que a download from xbox.com

Just like the title says ive done numerous things for xbl rewards and have gotten no points for them. I also keep geting the assigned to other console error when I que an item from xbox .com. I've tried to do what others say and hit download all but when I click on the pending item the only options are change storage device, delete suggestions, download now and cancel download. Some help on these issues would be great. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I can't help on the points since mine were stuck in limbo until the recent changeover. But on the download problem I can give it a go. My Xbox that I have registered on the website is different others, when I try to download things to the ones not registered on the website, I get that error.

Give this a go instead. On your dashboard head on over to Settings -> Account -> Download History. There should be a list of stuff that you have downloaded to your account. It's not console based, but account based. You should be able to dig up almost everything in there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

For your Xbox LIVE Rewards issue, you'll want to post in the Xbox LIVE Rewards support forum at forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx or Tweet them @XboxLiveRewards

For your download issue, my first suggestion would be to perform a license transfer to the console that you want the xbox.com purchases to queue to. You can also click the "My Account" link above and then click the "profile Protection" link found on the right hand side of the page. From there, you can verify what consoles have access to your account and limit or remove access on other consoles as you se fit to help resolve the download issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

I did a license transfer yesterday to correct the issues I tried what you sugested but that just had me re download my gamertag witch also did not work

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi cronicbreath,

As Hyrule recommended, the Xbox Rewards Support forum will be the best place to post about this, as the Rewards Team are best equipped handle the rewards troubles.

In regards to the other console:

• You did a license transfer and it is still downloading to a different console? 
  • Have you downloaded your profile onto another console recently? (If you get this message and you haven’t recently signed in to your Xbox Live profile on another console, your account might be compromised. For more information about what to do if you think your account has been compromised, see If your xbox live account has been stolen.)

Let us know about those above questions, and we can go from there. 

Sorry this didn't help.