XBL is a Joke !

XBL is a Joke !

Back in 2011 around November, my Xbox live account got stolen (This one with the gamertag 'Missile') I rang up and they got it back but then the thief got it back. I rang up again and they perm banned it for no reason because i never got it back. So a few months later the gamertag has been deleted and it gave me this gamertag. It's a joke because that was my gamertag and i can't even use that old tag on a new account because it's like it's deleted off Xbox Live. 

This a joke because i expected security when using xbox live. But if this is all they do (ban and change peoples gamertags) its a joke.

Lewis.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Sorry to hear about your Delima.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you tried calling them again? I know it may seem a redundant task at this point, but I believe if you take the time to call customer support, and explain the situation, someone will help you get this sorted. I wish you luck in getting this issue fixed. In case you need the number, here you go: 1-800-4MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269)

Sorry this didn't help.

Im sorry that happened. I know there is not much that they can do sometimes. Support trys to always help people the best that they can. All I can say is in the future to choose passwords that people cannot guess and make sure you only connect to secure websites and keep your Anti Virus software up to date.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well i have rang too many times about it !

Its ridiculous !

Sorry this didn't help.

This was two years ago? Microsoft has really raised the security recently. I can't even sign into my account onto a new computer without needing to wait for a security code to be sent to my phone. It is much easier to recover your account now and much harder for people that gain access to your information to try and change anything. I would take D3VAST4TiON's suggestion and try calling 1-800-4MY-XBOX ( 1-800-469-9269). They may actually be able to help you out. Either way the security is a lot better then it was in 2011. Also, you posted this at the perfect time. It's Gamer Safety week and this years theme is account security. You should check it out. forums.xbox.com/.../2258563.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.