XBL Beta Update, Can't Download

So today when I turned on my xbox I was prompted to do an update, I have been a part of the beta testing for quite some time now and I have been receiving these updates on like a weekly basis. However, when I went to download the update today I got this message.

Can't download the update. To test your connection, open System Settings and select Network Settings, Test Xbox LIVE Connection.

If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support.

Status Code:

3F1A-0000-0000-0200-8015-1802

What can I do to fix this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You need to post this in the private Xbox Update Fall 2012 forum. You can get the link to this from your Connect dashboard at http://connect.microsoft.com -- all posts related to this BETA test should be posted there

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

Someone else on our forums had a similar situation happen with a different error code, try and see if this solves your issue too:

Try and clear your System Cache 3 times over and then restart your console and try to download the update, see what happens.

If that doesn't work either try to directly connect your XBOX 360 via an Ethernet Cord directly to your Cable/DSL modem to see if your router is causing any of this to occur.

Let us know. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Without even clearing my cache, I restarted my xbox and the update came up instead of pressing yes or no I simply pressed the guide button and click connect to live, and then I was prompted to download, then I clicked yes and it worked perfectly fine. If I have any other problems I will be sure to let you guys know. Thanks for the concern and helpful answers. <3

Sorry this didn't help.

Glad it worked! Always glad when something works ^_^

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

This is most likely a problem with your connection at the moment. I just downloaded this update a little while ago with no issues. Have you tried resetting your networking devices(router,modem)? This can be done by unplugging your router and modem, turn your Xbox off first. You can also try deleting your network of your Xbox then adding it back on.

You can also go here for more info: support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help

Sorry this didn't help.