xbl ambassador

I was just wondering how i can become an xbl ambassador. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's easy!

Visit this link here http://ambassadors.xbox.com/en-us/Pages/home.aspx 

From here, you can easily sign up.

Please know there are some circumstances to being accepted though, such as you cannot have been suspended from XBL within the last 365 days.

There are other limitations, but they are spelled out on the page I have provided.

You can apply →here←. If your account is in good standing then you might get accepted. (Edit: He beat me to it :P)

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Also,

it appears your Gamertag will keep you from joining the Ambassador program as it can be viewed as offensive.

Before you apply,

it may do you some good to change your Gamertag.

alright thank you all very much but i have no idea what to change my gamertag too???? and suggestions

Several options are:

Using one of the random Gamertags generated by XBL (ElectricUnicorn anyone?)

or

Just slightly adjust your current Gamertag (how about TerriblyTasty), etc?

okay i was going to change it to WonderBread  (dont ask lol) but it wont let me cause it says its in use but its not in use anywhere

[quote user="TaintTooTasty"]

okay i was going to change it to WonderBread  (dont ask lol) but it wont let me cause it says its in use but its not in use anywhere

[/quote]You can't have WonderBread as a gamertag because Wonder Bread exists.

LIVE ignores spaces and case differences. So WonderBread is seen to be the same thing as Wonder Bread or wOndEr brEad. 

[quote user="AkRocker007"]it appears your Gamertag will keep you from joining the Ambassador program as it can be viewed as offensive.[/quote]

Whats wrong with his gamertag?

[quote user="TaintTooTasty"]

I was just wondering how i can become an xbl ambassador. 

[/quote]

Apply, wait 2-3 days and you're in.  They take anyone and everyone now days.  It's very exclusive.  o_O

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="AkRocker007"]it appears your Gamertag will keep you from joining the Ambassador program as it can be viewed as offensive.[/quote]

Whats wrong with his gamertag?

[/quote]

Feel free to Goggle the first word in his name.

But it refers to the perineum region of the body and is commonly used as slang.

If XBL notices it when he signs up for the Ambassador program, they may exclude him from it.