XBL Ambassador Application - Error -You Are Already In The Program

My Gamertag is FireMedic41.

Back when the Ambassador program was started, I was an Ambassador at that time.  many of us were Ambassadors for years until there was a re-vamp of the Ambassador program. 

Today, I thought I'd jump back in and apply to join the Ambassador program again.  So I applied, and there was an error.  I then re-submitted and it gave me the error message that I was already Active in the program, or that I had been in the program and kicked out, or that I had violated the XBL ToS, or had actions taken against me.

So, I'm NOT active in the program to my knowledge, our Ambassador group wasn't kicked out necessarily we were phased out (as is our understanding), I've not violated the ToS, or had disciplinary action.  I've been on XBL for 7 years, and am quite active in the adult gaming media community.

Not sure what's up with the message, so if someone can look into it that'd be great!

~FM41

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yeah I experienced the same thing as you, I speaked to an Ambassador and he told me to email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, maybe you should try it out too? :)

There's about 50+ threads already made on this topic. Use the search box next time.

xboxambs email address will not get you the help you need.  Either send a tweet to @xboxsupport on Twitter or send a pm to Mister Barakus here on xbox.com.  Good luck.