XBL Account Being Investigated--No E-Mail & Reference Code doesn't work!

So I filed for an account investigation on October 30 [related to FIFA 12 and the game's "packs" (which is an emerging issue on Xbox right now)]. I give the Support person my information (name, address, and other needed data) and he helps me out alot. He asked for my e-mail, which I happily handed over, and gave me a Reference number for status updates on the investigation. It is now 12 days after that and I have not received an e-mail notification or anything about the investigation. Even worse, that fancy reference code the man gave me does not work. (When I go to support and I enter the "repair" code--maybe that's why) Anyone got some halpzorz for me?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

That's because they gave you a service reference number not a repair code, call 18004MYXBOX and wait until you have a person on the line, give them your SR number and they can tell you if the investigation has started. They can't give any more info than that as they don't have access to the investigations team but I wish you luck, I have put mine under investigation twice and just got my second one back, pretty sure they still didn't refund my 3200 points (mine is related to the Sims 3 being purchased, not FIFA but I associate it all together).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.