xb1 vs pc TF compare

I just watched a video on IGN and i must say i couldnt tell much diff between the two yes the xbox one version was darker but apart from that

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Link  to said video.

There is a little difference but hardly noticeable.

Also, isn't there a future patch coming to bump up the X! resolution for Titanfall?

It all depends on the PC. A lot of people may be able to run the game on a £300 custom built PC and they'll enjoy it but it's likely that the Xbox will out perform it in many areas if not all. Then if somebody else comes along with a £2000 PC with all settings on ultra, it's needless to say that it will blow everything out of the water without a shadow of a doubt.

That is both the benefit and downfall of PC gaming but in short, it always comes to getting what you pay for and knowing how to get the best out of it.

Also on PC cheaters run rampant.

That's true but they'll only tell you it's "modding" and makes the game much more fun.

respawn website loads of threads about PC players hacking already

There was a perceptible difference between Titanfall on the Xbox One and Titanfall on my GTX Titan gaming PC, on the same 55" 1080p TV. It's not enough to choose one over the other, but it's there.

[quote user="Bigg Daddy86"]Also on PC cheaters run rampant.[/quote]Yes because there are no cheats or online mods on the consoles.

[quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]That's true but they'll only tell you it's "modding" and makes the game much more fun.[/quote]The people who ruin online games on the PC do it for the exact same reason they do it on the consoles. They like to ruin the experience of others.

Don't tar every PC gamer with the same brush and then ignore those who do it on the consoles.

at the beginning of the video it says a high end pc

PC cheating is more easy than console.  

Modding and multiplayer cheating are 2 different things just fyi. modding on games like skyrim is supported and some devs have used those ideas. Please don't compare molding and cheating 2 different things.