XB1 Release date leaked???........................

Good evening people

I happened to look on this local website & it had the release date of the XB1 , stated N0v 12th,...has anyone heard/seen anything more?

scroll down to the bottom of the page & youll see the release date  http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Elgato-Game-Capture-HD/20860311/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Click on the link down the bottom of that page and it says estimated date.

I leaked once.

It will not leak. 

Is it water cooled?

It had tesla coils.

The 5th or the 12th are the two most logical dates for them to launch.

-

Ill be shocked if they don't launch in US first on the 5th with Call of Duty.

What about headlight fluid?

[quote user="TheSpiralMatrix"]

-

[/quote]

That is the current prevailing wisdom isn't it? I'd expect them to be aiming for release around CoD Ghosts time, although a week or so later wouldn't be a major issue. What I do think they'll want to do though is totally avoid the 15th and 29th, for obvious reasons. I was surprised they didn't announce at Gamescom. They'll know the dates they're aiming for by now. And I'd assume there isn't much they could do to alter those dates drastically. Hopefully we'll hear soon.

[quote user="SirAngry"]

[quote user="TheSpiralMatrix"]

-

[/quote]

That is the current prevailing wisdom isn't it? I'd expect them to be aiming for release around CoD Ghosts time, although a week or so later wouldn't be a major issue. What I do think they'll want to do though is totally avoid the 15th and 29th, for obvious reasons. I was surprised they didn't announce at Gamescom. They'll know the dates they're aiming for by now. And I'd assume there isn't much they could do to alter those dates drastically. Hopefully we'll hear soon.

[/quote]

I think there will be a lot of excitement   over " who launches first" but I dont see it making any diff.

I dont think youll see either X1 or PS4 sitting on the shelves for awhile. I expect the first month to be just filling pre orders.

PS4 will be 29 November. I checked EB Games NZ this evening. It still says in November for Xbox One. If the source is not directly from Microsoft, don't trust it. Heaps of people making up with their own dates.