x21s disconnecting me from xbox live

How do i fix my problem with my turtle beaches x21s? They disconnect me from my xbox live
So I've had my turtle beaches for over a year now and now all the sudden they disconnect me from xbox live. I called xbox support because at first I thought the problem was with my xbox and then they said that I needed to call my cable company and have them fix it and so I did. And then I was doing some research online and found out that it may be my headset, and of course thats what seems to be the problem. And I've tried looking online to see how to fix this problem and Im not finding anything on x21. My headset plugs into the back of the tv and into my xbox360 usb port. So I really don't see how my headset seems to be interfering with the connection because they aren't wireless. So does anyone know how I could fix this? or somehow make it not disconnect me? Like is  there anything i can even do to fix this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

im pretty sure that your headphones arent causing your xbox  to disconnect from xbox live. it sounds like its either a problem with either your modem or internet provider.  If you have a modem that you use to connect  to the internet and xbox live. i would first do a power cycle on your modem. all you do is turn off your xbox and then disconnect the power from the modem and let it sit for 30 seconds and then plug it back in and let it load back up again. then turn on your xbox and try to connect to xbox live and see if you still have the problems

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.