X1 what are you looking fwd to the most?

Me personally i am looking forward to Twitch for the simple fact that i want to begin streaming my gameplay and become one of the most viewed its a goal i will acheieve i am confident i will. Few questions Is it better to have my twitch name be the same as my xbl? Or doesnt matter? What are you looking forward to the most?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Voice switching between game/netflix/tv. I find changing inputs and hunting for remotes REALLY annoying.

Games. I hope they really seem next gen, not just a tad better than 360. I am sure we all hope to be wowed.

Games first and quick swapping between things.

Tough question. I'm excited to see what they can do with the new reputation system, smartglass, and the voice/motion navigation.

Unlocking achievements

Maybe watching TV through my Xbox One because I honestly don't watch to much TV at all. I haven't turned on my cable box in weeks because I just don't care for TV that much and switching inputs is a pain.

It all sounds really awesome !!

im excited for forza the most. also i'm really curious if split screen cod ghosts will lose quality like it does on ps3/360. i'm sure you've noticed how much crappier it looks in split screen on current gen  :)

Just games. They have tv's out that have voice commands and can do most of the other stuff. I just want it for games.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

this sounds silly...

But color coded profiles and acheivements.  lmao