X-Box LIVE TROUBLE!!!

Hi, uncertain if this is the place but heres goes! I have tried connecting to X-Box LIVE and it doesnt work. On www.xbox.com I submitted a 14-Months GOLD Membership. I submitted the code and later I got an confirmation e-mail that I had submitted it. When I later turned on my X-Box 360 to Sign In to LIVE, it wanted me to create a LIVE account. This is where it starts to get weird. Even though I submitted my e-mail adress and everything, it said it belonged to another Gamertag. Impossible since I use it log in here. Then I tried my secondary e-mail and now it works and after that I am supposed to create an Parent account thingie. Luckily, I know one of my parents e- mail (Dont worry, I am allowed to do so. They trust me with this.) But then it said it "was unable to connect or create", cant remember. Either way, it wasn't done and I have already tried it three times. And YES, There is nothing wrong with the Internet Connection.

What is the problem?? I dont understand what the problem is. Please, respond with any thoughts or ideas or solutions :)

Greatly appricieated :D

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there - all you should have to do is recover your account to your console. :) To do so, follow the steps listed here: support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I would go to xbox.com and click on support then xboxlive when you get to that page type in contact support in the search icon. Then click on ring us and you will get thier number for where ever you live they can then guide you through what you have to do over the phone. I have found them to be very helpfull and it's good cause you can stand in front of your xbox and do exactly what they are explaining to you and if any dramas setting up your account they can fix usually so you don't have to wait to here back from them or stuff around with emails hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.