x-box ban

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY MY SON HAS BEEN BANNED FROM USING X-BOX LIVE , FULL DISCRIPTION PLEASE.

AS I THINK THIS IS VERY HARSH,MY SON HAS BEEN HACKED RECENTLY,I HAVE SPENT HUNDREDS OF POUNDS

GETTING HIM THE ULTIMATE TEAM ON FIFA 12, AND BOUGHT HIM A NEW X-BOX 360 ON TUESDAY 9 NOVEMBER

.I APOLIGIZE FOR ANY MISCONDUCT, AS HIS OLDER COUSIN HAD BEEN STAYING IN MY HOUSE FOR A FEW MONTHS

HOPEFULLY HE CAN GET HIS PROFILE BACK.

THANK YOU  F.GEDDES

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You need to post this here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx and enforcement member will provide you with an answer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Your sons account was banned due to him illegally modding his avatar blue which is against the Terms of Service. You can ask an Enforcement agent in the link above but they are going to say the same thing. All content associated with your sons account is forfeit gold membership, points, etc. If you want closure few the link above. Please have a talk with your son to avoid this again in the future.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.