x box 360 keeps turning off

Hi  Our xbox 360 keeps turning off. In the summer holidays I accidentally clicked on Dowload transfer history and it shut down immediately. I kept meaning to ring but kept forgetting. We got it on again but it just turns off in middle of a game. My son has been trying to play minecraft this morning and it is shutting down constantly. We unplug and plug back in and it comes back on. Any ideas please thank you. We are still under warranty so can sort but just hoping it is something simple.

Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Try the trouble shooter here: support.xbox.com/.../console-turns-off-unexpectedly but post again if this does not solve your problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey CivilBird18690, Just an addition to OutSider. If the troubleshooting page didn't worked for you, your power supply may failing. To isolate the issue from power supply to Xbox Console, are you able to connect your Xbox Console to another power supply (like from a friend, family and/or neigbour)? If your Console is working correctly, it may be the power supply that is having issues. Are you able to connect your power supply to someone else his Xbox Console and see if any issue(s) occur. Let us know the details. Thanks.
Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
DummyArbiter010

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.