WWE Network ??

Hey i was wondering if anyone knows if the wwe network will be available on the xbone when it is released on the 24th for feb ???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

No dare has been announced that Ive seen. But it wont be available for xbox one when it launches

they did say it maybe available by summer

wwe network will be available on xbox 360 and ps3 on feb 24th 2014 at 9;00 am eastern standerd time

Lets not forget New York it will also be available on PS4 on launch. I mean I'm not afraid to admit that I enjoy it from to time and was thinking about purchasing it for all the ppv - not a bad bargain at 10 bucks a month.

The All-In-One has let me down with this as of recent. Luckily I have my ps4 sitting right next to it so this won't be much of an issue.

The are apparently havin problems with the kinect and it's delaying the release on xbone.

[quote user="New York Gunna"]

wwe network will be available on xbox 360 and ps3 on feb 24th 2014 at 9;00 am eastern standerd time

[/quote]

Apparently on PS4 as well as it randomly appeared on mine (I don't even remember downloading the app, must have come in with a system update).

Added today apparently

yes but you need to pay ten dollars for it