WWE has a pay-per-view app

Here's how to download the app so you can watch WrestleMania 29 on Sunday, but remember you have to have a gold membership to do this.

1. Go to the apps section of Xbox live

2. Choose browse apps

3. Go to video then choose see all

4. Go to 47 of 47 and there it is. Just select WWE pay-per-view and download it.

After looking it over, it's not free by any means. You need to go to www.wwe.com/ppv to sign up for an account so you can view WrestleMania 29 on Xbox live. 

Sounds like they did this so those who don't get pay-per-view can  buy it and stream it on their Xbox. The cost to stream WrestleMania 29 is still $59.99.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can't find it. I live in Canada amd really want to see it

I'm also experiencing the same thing, I like in the UK, any idea if it will be available on our Xbox live?

it will not be available in the uk

i got told it will be available in the uk by the 8th of april

wrestlemania is april 7th

exactly,  thats what i couldnt understand. i dont think it will ever be available in the uk tbh

i cant find it and i also live in Canada

[quote user="BullishRelic27"]

Here's how to download the app so you can watch WrestleMania 29 on Sunday, but remember you have to have a gold membership to do this.

1. Go to the apps section of Xbox live

2. Choose browse apps

3. Go to video then choose see all

4. Go to 47 of 47 and there it is. Just select WWE pay-per-view and download it.

After looking it over, it's not free by any means. You need to go to www.wwe.com/ppv to sign up for an account so you can view WrestleMania 29 on Xbox live. 

Sounds like they did this so those who don't get pay-per-view can  buy it and stream it on their Xbox. The cost to stream WrestleMania 29 is still $59.99.

[/quote]

Biggest rip off in pricing I only pay 30$ what a joke,  trough my cable subscriber  Pay Per View 

Must be nice theman72HG. I still have to pay $59.99 through dish network.

Or find an online stream free