wwe 12 xtreme xbox championship

Hi we are currently looking for players for our WWE Xbox championship, we welcome all abilities and we do not tolerate spammers or cheats. Any cheats or spammers will be permanately banned from the league. we are going to be televising some matches as your GM will be manager in some games allowing hm to record (unless you have a recording device yourself) and these videos will be put onto youtube. we are currently creating twitter and facebook accounts for this championship.
Depending on what show and what superstar you pick we do ask you to turn up to the matches (2 a week max) so there should be no probem in turning up. 
we have some interesting ways on how to make matches and the overall championship exciting so your not just playing the matches for nothing.

here is the website   http://wwexbox.weebly.com 

you will find that the website is very accesible so please have a look around and sign up.. 
I look forward to seeing you in the ring :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

bump

As the online on any wwe game has been terrible since 2008. No Thanks

The online to this game has far too many issues currently, even the patch thats been in development for two months might not cure it...but good luck

i will make sure there are no spammers in this championship

In all fairness, you might be better off using the games own forum area or going to the official site to get people for your project, not many people have this game

~walks in to the thread~ ~Goofy smile~ ~Turns on groovy lights on jacket~ ~walks out~

Can you dig it.... Sucka....

You didn't say that. TELL ME you did not just say THAT!

I rented it from blockbuster and what a waste of a fiver for 5nights :@ Its just so poor, controls are crap and that fiver ive now wasted i couldve brought 5 bags of haribo starmix :-)

When playing your game you also have to dress like your wrestler on webcam!