WTF

This is my only compliant with the X1 were is the high-end headset. I have no problem waiting 2 months. But its ***. They could of my big bucks off that. The headset company should be face palm they self.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Accessories line up does not normally come out for awhile after console. We are lucky the wait is only till Feb.

and those 3rd party company's will still get your money😿

You know how I know? Cause they still are going to get mine release day or not. And if you care about the headset that much to post you will get it.

I Love headsets but Im going to feel naked on X1 without  my full 150$ headset. That I going to get FEB.

I know I'm hating it. Soo I feel you on this one

I know I'm hating it. Soo I feel you on this one

the head set is fine.

not sure what the deal is.

The headsets are not fine. I spend many hours on my consoles and I would like to do it without Audio bothering my household.

Currently my very casual gaming girlfriend has to use my old 360 setup including headset so we are not mixing audio through our small living space.

They are not fine.

Plus they don't sit very well on my head. And I also seem to have received low audio ones because even with full volume I can barely here them.  

[quote user="ZTROOPER16"]This is my only compliant with the X1 were is the high-end headset. I have no problem waiting 2 months. But its ***. They could of my big bucks off that. The headset company should be face palm they self.

[/quote]

MS doesn't make any. its going to be tritton, bose, platronics, turtle beach, polk audio etc. turtle beach has 2 models out for the X1 already, but personally i'm waiting for a wireless one and then i'm on board

[quote user="Listed mia 510"]

The headsets are not fine. I spend many hours on my consoles and I would like to do it without Audio bothering my household.

Currently my very casual gaming girlfriend has to use my old 360 setup including headset so we are not mixing audio through our small living space.

They are not fine.

Plus they don't sit very well on my head. And I also seem to have received low audio ones because even with full volume I can barely here them.  

[/quote]

sounds like the problem is with you not the head set.

Not like the X1 has any games to use a mic with anyways

BF4, RYSE Multyplayer, Black Flag Multyplayer, Forza 5, Fifa 14, Madden 25, Dead Walking 3

Those all have optional mics.