WTF Microsoft

I just renewed two XBL 48 hour codes. Both legitimate, one from Mass Effect 2 and one from RB6V but it still wont let me play online/join a party/whatever. Its still acting like im silver. Both codes went in ok with confirmation that i could now play online. As I entered the RB6V one first I thought it may have been cos it was such an old code but then it still didnt work after I entered the second Mass Effect one.

Anyone come across this before? Any way to fix it? Ive tried turning the xbox on and off/ restarting/ siging in and out. Im out of ideas.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Seem's to be some kind of problem unfortunately mate and it looks like you have lost out on your codes I'm afraid :(

[quote user="deezee76"]

Seem's to be some kind of problem unfortunately mate and it looks like you have lost out on your codes I'm afraid :(

[/quote]

Thanks for the link. Posted in the thread. Pretty poor of MS, not surprised though. All about the money.

No worrie's hopefully it all get's sorted and I'm sure it's not beyond the power's of Msoft to honour the codes.

Yeah im sure in their last board meeting microsoft went right lets create a fault where all the xbox live codes entered on a certain day dont activate and think how many millions we can make.ZZZZZZ

[quote user="l NeRvEaGeNt l"]

Yeah im sure in their last board meeting microsoft went right lets create a fault where all the xbox live codes entered on a certain day dont activate and think how many millions we can make.ZZZZZZ

[/quote]

Yes because i said MS had done it on purpose. It has, however, been 5 days since the problem was first reported, with no fix offered. Additionally, someone in the thread deezee posted wrote the following:

"i had the same problem. i called support and they said it was a problem that may be resolved tomorrow, but unfortunately they could do nothing, and my trial could not be refunded."

Forgive me for thinking thats rather poor, just like your contribution to this thread.

Did you redeem the codes via Xbox or PC?

-----

Either way, you could try deleted and then recovering your Gamertag as it could simply be a mild system syncing error.

or best bet is to pay for Xbox LIVE on a monthly basis - it's only £5.99 a month, just £1.50 a week with a debit/credit card or paypal ?

Why pay weekly lol that will cost 72 a year, might as well buy a year for 30 quid

did you try redeeming the codes again just in case?

[quote user="Flaming Pingu"]

Why pay weekly lol that will cost 72 a year, might as well buy a year for 30 quid

[/quote]

or go silver and pay £1 a month.