Wrongful enforcement

I've always had an issue spelling words. I spell phonetically so I constantly spell words incorrectly and then learn how to actually spell them when I see it's wrong. However, Xbox does not have a feature to tell you a word is spelt wrong. I was in a game on halo 5 where me and my team lost but due to a certain ruling we believed we won by default so we messaged the leader of the other team "contested". But, not knowing how to spell the word and spelling phonetically, I spelt the word "[Mod Removed]". It is vile and wrong and I didn't not realize the word was in the message until after the message was sent. I was then suspended from chat, Kinect usage, streaming, and any and all multiplayer functions. This was a wrongful suspension and I wish for it to be lifted. I cannot contact my friends to let them know what happened. I am missing out on exclusive content in the current destiny 2 beta and I'll not receive the beta rewards on my main account Because of the decision to uphold my suspension after I explained my unique situation. Please help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if the ban is eligible. The enforcement team does not use these forums.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.