Wrongful ban of: o Avenqedx HD o

Hello i am the account holder of this gamertag and i have recently been perma-banned (just the account and not my xbox) but i believe i have beenn falsely accused and i am EXTREMELY attached to the idea of some proof. i have 1200+ MSP still on my account. i will NOT lose this money over some false accusation. i am aware that these forums can help and i really want help from a moderator to help and tell me more details on my ban, a little proof or some way to transfer my purchased items to another account along with my unused MSP i am anticipating the new Rezzurection Map Pack,  now im left with nothing aqnd im really frsutrated HELP

i am the account holder of the: o Avenqedx HD o account not this eddie34744 account as it belongs to my brother but im using it to post my problem !

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Please post this issue here: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is an unofficial suggested reason:

Your account shows you have had your gamer score reset. If that is not the first time it was reset then the second offense would carry a permanent ban from XBL. In which instance everything associated with the account would be forfeit as per the XBL Terms of Service including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content. All of that is gone forever and is non-transferable and non-refundable.

For an official reason you will need to post in the above mentioned forum.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you got banned then there was a reason you got banned. plus this is the wrong section.

Sorry this didn't help.