Wrong Tenure

Hello, Guys , Ive been ON XBL Since 07/27/2009 , My Tenure Was 3 , But about A month ago , Turned To 1. I did clearing Cash, REdownloding my Profile many times, REdownloding on other Consols, Its not working, This isssue is taking too long , Im really Sorry For this Company, Shame!...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello again!

Sorry that you feel so strongly against this update! However, if you have any ideas as to how you can improve this or any other thing, then feel free to post in the Feedback Forums! You can post any ideas there of which will be taken in to consideration!

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Hope this helps!

Link.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yeah, But Im telling u It was 3 , u had no rights to do that (the Update I mean), Because i was using that tenure (3) , it meant alot to me and for my Clan members, Im gona Hate MS for this Update , and I think  is completely ilegal . everyone  is mad of this update! this is not fair! 
this update should have been from the beginning of XBL  :@
u guys did a reallly  badd job! and we dont like this . do some thing if u respect us! :@  

BECAUSE I AM ON XBL SINCE 2009 I DIDNT NEED GOLD MEMBER SHIP I WANTED TO PLAY ALONE. BUT I WAS PLAYING on 2009 with ur Consol, BUT  did not want to pay for GOLD Subscription,   U guys Just care about  Money  ( MS point or Subscriptions)! and thas not Fair. Some times I thing my self thas why PSN is better than XBL!

Microsoft Please FIX the Tenure UPDATE 

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello there!

There has a been a slight update in regards to tenure, as you can see by Miss Kleo's updates HERE, tenure is only accounted for on your profile in the time that you are gold. So you may have owned a console, and a silver account for 2 years, then upgraded to gold membership for a year your tenure will only be '1' after the first year of Xbox LIVE Gold membership! Here is just a little quote from the latest post on that thread "For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

Hope this helps!

Link.

Sorry this didn't help.

Looking at my Biling Historyy?? but why??

Sorry this didn't help.

They are working on the issue just be patient. I would also try calling phone support since they seemed to help me faster than on here. They also seemed to know more of what was going on and can look at your billing history to confirm everything.

Sorry this didn't help.