Wrong Gamertag appears when signed into xbox.com

Hi All,

When I sign into my xbox account on www.xbox.com the wrong gamertag appears and it says that I am on a free account and I have played 0 games.

• I have the Gamertag "StubbyBracelet7" appear.
  • My real Gamertag is "| AoraKazama |"
Does anybody know how I can fix this as I cannot answer messages and view my real profile. The email and password I am using is correct as it is the only email I have.
Kind Regards
| AoraKazama |

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Hello | AoraKazama | - Please check this on your XBOX 360 console to see what e-mail is listed on that account by going to My XBOX > highlight your gamertag "| AoraKazama |" and see the column for "Windows Live ID" - If that e-mail is different than the one that you are using to log into XBOX.com then you can find out information on how you can change it by going to the following link: support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id.aspx. Hopefully that works out for you, let us know :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

are you able to log in to your account on your xbox? this may also be a sign that your account has been comprised. and they changed the live id that was assossiated with your tag...if thats the case then you need to open up an Unauthorized access claim.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.