Wrong Gamerscore....

Hi, was wondering if someone could help me with an odd thing I just noticed....On this site and sites like Playfire or True Achievements that track my Gamerscore, I've noticed it says that my current score is 48693....

My actual gamerscore is 48973....

I can't notice any missing games or achievements, but obviously haven't gone through them all yet as there are rather a lot I would need to check, so in the meantime...does anyone have any idea why the sites aren't reading my score properly????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It simply takes a while sometimes for the Site to Update and Refresh your Gamescore. It's nothing to worry about.

Yeah, but what worries me is that all my latest achievements are there and showing up, but the gamerscore is still wrong.....!?

Have you tired to re-download your profile? when you're deleting your profile only delete the profile only nothing else.

If that doesn't work hop in chat with the xbox support team and see if they can help you with this issue.

Thanks for the advice guys...but yeah, it seems to have sorted itself out after I got another couple of achievements! Was a weird one though.....

I have the same problem :( how did you fix it ?