Wrong Account!

I had a misunderstanding with Microsoft.  I thought that my account, Trevjb, had been mistakenly banned, so I made a new account, ScoreUnsettled, in order to get back to gaming.  After learning from the forums that Trevjb had NOT been banned, I was wondering if it would be possible to transfer my three month gold subscription from ScoreUnsettled to Trevjb.  I would rather continue with my Trevjb profile than to start over at zero with ScoreUnsettled without needing to purchase another gold subscription.  If not, I suppose I have to buy another subscription for Trevjb, but that would be unfortunate because my three month subscription on ScoreUnsettled would never be used because I will most likely be deleting that account.  

Let me know if the transfer is possible, and if so, how it can be done.

Thank you 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry, this transfer is not possible.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately nothing is transferrable between accounts besides a few avatar add-ons.

So the three month subscription is non-transferrable.

Sorry this didn't help.

If it has been less than 30 days since you created the new account then you can call support and have them cancel the subscription. Whatever time is left on it will be issued in the form of a redeem token within 3-5 business days. Then you can use that on your other account.

If it has been more than 30 days then you are out of luck.

Either way, it wouldn't hurt to call and ask. However the other posters are correct and it isn't transferable from one account to another.

Sorry this didn't help.