WRC 3 Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-azmzs-aeA&list=UUEvr879Hns1Ccb_gVaV7-5w&index=1&feature=plcp

I know these games haven't got a great following but I've personally always been a big fan! Judging by what I've seen in this video, looks even better.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Short little trailer but from what I saw it does look good , will keep an eye out for this :)

Missed WRC 2 so will be getting this one for sure.

[quote user="Daft Badger"]

Missed WRC 2 so will be getting this one for sure.

[/quote]

If you ever fancy giving a go, check HMV ( if you have a store near you ) in my local store they are selling it new for £8.99, bargain in my opinion.

Its looking good, i hope they sort the career mode out a bit, its so tedious, i dont wanna drive a Suzuki Swift for 10 hrs of gameplay, give me WRC cars earlier! I have not finished either of the first games career, just so boring, and there is not many racing games that have done that to me.

If the career is shorter in this one i might play it.

Biggest problem with this franchise is the lack of feedback through the controller. There is no vibration when you are on the road at all. It only kicks in if you go off the proper line and end up in the bushes etc.

Just adds to the feel that the car is floating in the air in my opinion..............

[quote user="Chip321"]

Biggest problem with this franchise is the lack of feedback through the controller. There is no vibration when you are on the road at all. It only kicks in if you go off the proper line and end up in the bushes etc.

Just adds to the feel that the car is floating in the air in my opinion..............

[/quote]

Spot on.

As much as I enjoyed the previous two WRC games it really needed alot more feedback, hopefully this time they have listened to the gamers because I've seen this posted quite a few times.

I enjoyed the previous two so I will look forward to the third one.

WRC 3, the official video game of the 2012 FIA World Rally Championship, will be released October 2012, Milestone has announced.

This year's title is described as a radical departure from the previous titles in the series, with the team at Milestone making use of a completely new graphics and game engine.

The new Spikengine allows developers to accurately model lighting, particle effects and other real-world characteristics to create an "in-game virtual reality". The cars also showcase new modelling techniques, making them look more realistic than ever before.

WRC 3 features all the rallies in the 2012 WRC calendar, complete with all leading WRC teams and drivers in a revamped career mode.

The game also boasts improved crowd effects, rebuilt stages and new cinematic introductions to each stage.

WRC 3 will be released this October for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, and PS Vita.

From the videos I've seen it did look alot better just read that it has a all new graphics and game engine.

I know some people didn't like the career it the way it dragged so hopefully with a 'revamped' career mode it will be less tedious.

Just ordered wrc2 to see what it's like, trailer looks good.