WRC 2011

Morning all.

I know a few of you played WRC 2010 last year, I personally really enjoyed it even though it was slow to get going lol!

2011 according to most sites is due on 14/10/2011 ( The same day as Forza 4!! ) now either the developers are very brave or completely stupid releasing on this date, unless of course the date changes but I've searched a number of gaming sites and they all saying the 14th.

Anyhow, some of you may be interested in this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlHh9NALbek

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Like you've said mate its madness releasing it the same day as Forza 4, It does look very good though.

As much as i've said i wasn't going to get it I've just seen that ShopTo have reduced it to £32.86 from £40 so i'm really tempted now, can't have too many racing games

[quote user="Artful C0dger"]

Like you've said mate its madness releasing it the same day as Forza 4, It does look very good though.

As much as i've said i wasn't going to get it I've just seen that ShopTo have reduced it to £32.86 from £40 so i'm really tempted now, can't have too many racing games

[/quote]

Same for me, never can have too many racers :))

Like you say with F1 out and Forza on the same day it's mad. Which is unfortunate as I have fairly enjoyed the last two games and if it had come out about a month ago I would have bought it. But with other great  titles also around the corner it looks like I'll be picking up WRC 2011 later in the year, which by the should be at the £20-£25 Mark.

[quote user="pesty13"]

Like you say with F1 out and Forza on the same day it's mad. Which is unfortunate as I have fairly enjoyed the last two games and if it had come out about a month ago I would have bought it. But with other great  titles also around the corner it looks like I'll be picking up WRC 2011 later in the year, which by the should be at the £20-£25 Mark.

[/quote]

It's always the way this time of year, too many games with too little time to play them all.

Probably pick this up in December as there's nothing out then.My wallet should've recovered a bit by then as well.

No thanks it got tedious, it took me 50hours to complete the first one pass.

[quote user="Daft Badger"]

Probably pick this up in December as there's nothing out then.My wallet should've recovered a bit by then as well.

[/quote]

By December I would imagine this will be really cheap, Shopto recently dropped their advertised price by nearly £8 and it's not even out yet lol.

The first one droped in price quite fast.There were issues with WRC 2010 but i enjoyed it.Was nice to have a proper Rally game at last.

[quote user="Daft Badger"]

The first one droped in price quite fast.There were issues with WRC 2010 but i enjoyed it.Was nice to have a proper Rally game at last.

[/quote]

It was indeed.

I still can't believe though they are releasing this the same day as Forza 4, sure they can't really be compared as racing games but I do find that a little mad, brave or just very confident lol.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

I still can't believe though they are releasing this the same day as Forza 4, sure they can't really be compared as racing games but I do find that a little mad, brave or just very confident lol.

[/quote]

To be honest mate after playing the Forza demo i think i'm gonna hold off on WRC for a while until the price drops as i can't see me playing it (or a lot else for that matter) when Forza gets here.