Would you recommend Batman Arkham Knight?

I'm looking for opinions on the new Batman game since I have some interest in this game. So would you guys recommend the game or should I save my money?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you can wait, I would do that. I like it, but, I could have waited. And this is someone who is playing on PC with the framerate issues.

So this is a tough one for me to answer. I reviewed the game shortly after it came out and I gave it a 1.5 out of 5. There are some control issues even with the 3.5 gig day one patch. I commend Rocksteady and WB Games for everything they put into this game. It looks amazing but they put so much stuff in and it comes at you so close together that it detracts from the great games like Arkham Asylum and Arkham City.

If you are a Batman fan and can't wait spend the 100 bucks for the game and season pass do it but I myself find I enjoyed even Arkham Origins more so far than this game. I can't play it for more than about an hour because I find myself getting bored. The Batmobile...Worst addition to the game...It's cool for the first couple of mins and then you just kind of get tired of it tracking the wrong missions and really the pointless driving and stopping enemies that provide nothing more than unlimited moving targets. So really again I will say it's up to the user...I like the other games more...I am still giving this a chance but so far I myself and underwhelmed but a game with so many delays to correct and add content.

Yeah you do have to use the Batmobile a lot, I wasn't keen on it before I got this game but I find it the fun part of the game. But also the Riddler's missions are also quite good as is piecing the evidence together. It's bigger and better than Rocksteady last two Batman Games. Really like the level of details in this game and it looks absolutely amazing.

GG, if a baddie is average 6 feet, then yeah30 ft. Meant ft not yards. Too easy compared to the former games...Got thru half the game without spending any points...

The fighting is WAY to easy. Batman skipping 30 yards to attack is too much. Asylum and origins are better IMO...

I can sort of understand why people think there's too much of the Batmobile, but personally for me I think it's great and makes the game feel more like Batman. And yeah you can drive on roofs, but it's the Batmobile, it's just a bit of fun lol.

Every thing is just so well done (so far) Especially like what they did with the Joker in the game, it's cleverly done.  First game I've liked in over 2 years.

Yeah, any that played b-4 will like this. It's a solid and fun game. Just not as challenging as the the former games. The bat mobile was fun for bout 20 minutes, then becomes antagonistic. If you wanna travel, much easier to glide over top than fight a ton of tanks to get thru. But yeah, it's fun, just not hard. If you played the former, then you should own. Spam counter or cape then kill, rinse repeat...

Have you played the other Arkham games? If you like them, this one is the best so far and it looks amazing. I'm playing it on PS4 and haven't had any problems. Easily worth the money.

Yes Genchy...it's pretty bad. But a fun game as long as you avoid the Batmobile. You need to do some missions with it tho.

Do you guys think the game justifys a 18 rating?