Would you like a microsoft vr for xbox one?

Would you like a microsoft vr on xbox one and what type games and apps would you use it for?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

not to sound rude but we still have people calling the Kinect sensor a gimmick... what do they say about VR then....

Not fussed myself, couldn't see myself sitting there all day with the VR headset or something, i'd end up burning my eyes into the back of my head lol tho a fight night type of game could be fun lol

It personally doesn't really interest me, sure I'd like to try one out just for the experience but still rather play games how I have for many years, a good old TV :-)

I would imagine being in a rpg like skyrim or in a shooter like call of duty or a racing game ext it would be cool

Not one bit, people do not inheriently like 'wearable tech', and VR has been know to cause nausea and headaches.  Complete waste of time IMO, I'd much prefer Agumented Reality, and I'm quite sure that's what will become common place over having to physically wear equipment.  Kinect could already do this on screen, if the industry cost-reduces holograms we could turn our living rooms into battlefields :)

No!

i will reserve judgement until i see something, but if it turns out to be just another VR headset, then i'd much rather see the illumiroom come to market.

It would be a day one purchase for me.

I have about 20 hrs on a friends Oculus Rift and it completely changes games. I'm prone to motion sickness ( any game with small FoV and I'm ready to puke in about 15 minutes) and haven't experienced any with the OR. Immersion in the game is unbelievable.

No & None.

I think a VR projector would be cooler and a better direction...some kind of VR room device that brings things into 3D from above/below or in the back...think thats out of my lifetime though, maybe my son will get that.