Would you guys and girls like to see a remake of the original Xbox?

I would like to see a remake of the original Xbox since a lot of people miss playing it online. Also I still have the original Xbox.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe the games for th OX. But not the system itself. Becoues the tech is outdated and it would be killed by PS4.  But thoese games I am talking the the great XBOX classic like MECHASULIT and HALO 2.  And haved it as XBLA or GOD on the next XBOX. And if it XBLA game for the next XBOX. give it 800 points you can earned. And if it GOD. 1000 for MECHASULIT and 2000 points for HALO 2. Haved the same baesic achievements as the PC. The frist 1000 points that matter. And the last 1000 points can be used for map related achievements or give skill levle achievements higher then normal more points. To make it more senes then they did with the PC version.

I wish they would bring back BetaMax. I still got some tapes i would like to record on.

Halo 2 remake just how halo 1 was made

I really miss Links

Mine would have to be Star Wars:Battlefront 1&2 plus also BLACK!

I would like a console as game centric as the Xbox 360 circa 2005-2008, and more than likely that isn't coming from ms.

I wouldn't mind seeing it's own channel on xbox live arcade kind of like they have atari classics... While we're at it, throw in a channel for the dreamcast and neo-geo

transform

[quote user="Bluntman1138"]

I wish they would bring back BetaMax. I still got some tapes i would like to record on.

[/quote]

Who the hell used Betamax? All the intellgent ones amongst us used the superiour VHS!

You can buy working BetaMax videos on ebay.

[quote user="ILOVEBAY0n37T4"]

[/quote]

Who the hell used Betamax? All the intellgent ones amongst us used the superiour VHS!

[/quote]

If you want to be technical about it, betamax was actually of superior quality than vhs.

transform

[quote user="CursedOptimus1"]

[quote user="ILOVEBAY0n37T4"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you want to be technical about it, betamax was actually of superior quality than vhs.

[/quote]

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!

-

In actual fact VHS was technically superiour. Here read this www.totalrewind.org/sidebars/F_beta_frame.htm and you will see that it was VHS 2 Beta 1 no difference 1., Any technical advantage Beta had was quickly matched by VHS. Oh and the guys who run that site are video recorder experts.