Would you? (CoD related Question)

Well after some long thoughts I have decided to finally attempt to sell my CoD Black Ops hardened edition on eBay,Due to the fact of the game being bland,boring And getting me so stressed My controller may sometimes be thrown at my wall ,I have everything with it except the old school zombie maps, the items are in "ok" condition (Paint scraped off the plastic cover) and the disk is perfecto condition!

Now your probably thinking Why the hell do I care? This is not advertising but here is my question \/

TLDR:Shall I Sell my blops and get Modern Warfare 2 again after a year?

Whats the current state of the multiplayer?

And best place to sell my copy?

thanks guys and sorry for another pointless thread by me

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Deac0nn"]

Well after some long thoughts I have decided to finally attempt to sell my CoD Black Ops hardened edition on eBay,Due to the fact of the game being bland,boring And getting me so stressed My controller may sometimes be thrown at my wall ,I have everything with it except the old school zombie maps, the items are in "ok" condition (Paint scraped off the plastic cover) and the disk is perfecto condition!

Now your probably thinking Why the hell do I care? This is not advertising but here is my question \/

TLDR:Shall I Sell my blops and get Modern Warfare 2 again after a year?

Whats the current state of the multiplayer?

And best place to sell my copy?

thanks guys and sorry for another pointless thread by me

[/quote]

To be honest with you, I haven't encountered any hacking or modding in any recent matches that I've played. I do play Team Deathmatch and Hardcore Search and Destroy most of the time.

I think most modders have moved to COD4, W@W or maybe they're trying to mod Black Ops.

A couple of my friends said that since the update they have not encountered any hackers either, As long as the multiplayer isnt full of tryhards,it isnt right?

i rebrought mw2 (best one in my opinion) and havent encountered any hacking whats so ever. dunno why people are saying it is

My son plays mw2 a lot lately (he just doesn't like black ops)  and i haven't noticed any dodgy hackers.

Sell COD, buy Orange Box, play TF2.

Helping improve peoples lives since 1803.

MW2 is fine online now. I've been playing it a bit more recently as I also got bored with Black Ops and eventually started to hate it.