Would you buy it?

If Microsoft were to make Kinect Two available separately for $149.99, would you buy it?  Does the announced software and features justify the price?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Check my sig

Probably not unless it really enhanced gameplay.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I would prefer it to be included with the console.

I wouldn't say never ,,Maybe after a couple years and i see the reaction from honest people about it

NOPE!! They could offer it to me for free when I hit 150K Gamerscore, still don't want it. In fact the only reason I DO want one right now, is to take it apart and figure out how to make a usb jumper so it'll tell the system it's still plugged in.

The fact that it is included means it can really be exploited by all developers. People may be sceptical now but I am sure that when this is proved to be a benefit people will be super excited about it. If you take the kinect away then you effectively have an xbox 360.5. It has the potential to be the most revolutionary thing in console gaming.

If it didn't enhance the console, then no. Since it does then more than likely, yes.

We don't have to worry about that though, so deal with it.

I didn't want to start an argument about whether it should be included.

If it were not available bundled with the console, only separately, and the console itself were $349, would you buy Kinect Two, as well?

See Gun, these people that are arguing with you, are the ones who cause oil spills, manufacturing/ oil plants to blow up, cause/ get into wrecks, cause oil rigs to blow up, space shuttles to blow up, because they FAIL to comprehend what they are reading, or to acknowledge they have no idea what they are reading. Comprehend and react accordingly.

i would, i get a great amount of use out the K1 for just controlling the system, i can't wait for the next one.

---

i hope they come out with a app/game that will let me play air guitar, or when i'm doing multiplayer, if i start yelling and my heart rate goes up the K2 will put into a easier lobby. lol.