Would love to have some light shed on this problem

Some information: I've been getting a few random disconnects recently. About an hour ago I was disconnected and cannot sign back in, browsing the forums, it appears others are having the same problem and no real responses are being given. I DID read the guide and completed ALL of the instructions my xbox gave me. People want a valid answer instead of just telling them to make a phone call. Here is the other information

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Illinois
Modem brand & model number: U-BEE D3.0
Router brand & model number: Linksys WRT54g
Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired wireless
If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using? WEP
Things you have tried: Using a wired connection, restarting modem/router, opening ports, calling isp
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes
Is NAT Type Open? Yes
Any Error Codes you encounter: w: 0000-0021, x: 0001-8005, y: 0C88-1C00, z:0000-0000, ID: FFFF-FFFF

What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G? Cable
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Charter Communications
When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen?

There's a problem with your connection.

*More Info*

Your console is connected to the Internet but can't contact Xbox LIVE

Your router or ISP may be blocking access to Xbox LIVE- I know its not my ISP because my neighbor who has live has the same ISP and is online right now

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey mate, are you still experiencing this issue today? If so, please try connecting directly to the modem. If that doesn't do the trick, go ahead and give your ISP a ring, and let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.