Would anyone like a Battlefield 3 Alpha Code (for the PC though)

ok..here's the deal..i've been sent this for some reason and there's absolutely no way in hell that my PC can run it so I'm posting the code on here...

i'm not sure if it'll work like any other download code or it'll be directly linked to my EA account but i'll post the code and instructions I was sent and if ti works for whoever the first person to try then it's all yours

The code is

2RPX-RNPT-VQ8L-HMD6-996G

[quote]

INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING AND PLAYING THE WINDOWS PC ALPHA

1. Download Origin.
  2. Start Origin, and click on the "gear" icon on the main page directly to the left of your Origin name.
  3. Select "Redeem Product Code."
  4. Enter the 20 digit Code shown above, exactly as it appears, and hit continue.
  5. Click on "My Games" in Origin, and download the client.
  6. If the client doesn't appear right away, select the "gear" icon and select "Refresh My Games."
  7. Download, then launch the game through either Origin or by going directly to Battlelog.

NOTE: If this is your first visit to the Battlelog, install the prompted plug-in and restart the browser if instructed to do so. Once the plugin is up to date, you will be ready to play the game.

[/quote]

RECOMMENDED PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Installed: Origin

CPU:

Quadcore @ 2.0 GHz or faster
RAM: 4GB or more
Hard Drive: 7.25GB free
Video: 512 MB or greater DirectX 10 or 11
compatible card with latest drivers (AMD 11.5 or later, nVidia 275.33 or later)
Sound: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible card
Internet: broadband connection

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i already givin mine away to my mate lol

Hey man. I'm download Origin now, If this code still works I'm going to love you forever. I've been trying to get one for ages. Thank you in advance just for even giving it away.

Code already used. Anyone else have a spare, lol? Feel free to PM me.

I would love a Alpha code for Battlefield 3, i just spent 1.5k on a custom PC and id love to see what it looks like running on it.

[quote user="Pelaquin"]

I would love a Alpha code for Battlefield 3, i just spent 1.5k on a custom PC and id love to see what it looks like running on it.

[/quote]

zh1nt0 has said there will be more alpha invites going out

As far as I know you need to be signed up to the newsletter and be veteran status in bf games.

If you don't get lucky don't forget there is always the open beta later on :)

I have a spare code if anyone wants it as i dont bother much with pc games.

Yes please penny84 please can you email me *** Email address is removed for privacy *** i'd be really grateful

PMed you instantly. :)

Can anyone share with me please? MY msn is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** thanks guys <3 :)

Or just put it here :D 

It doesn't work. You need to log in to Origin using the same details as you used to get the code.