Worst support ever

Has anyone else been mortified by the lack of support from xbox one? 

So I bought the AW Xbox One console which is just the worst piece of garbage ever produced by Microsoft. After several random shut issues and game launch failures it was patched and made a bit better. Then my AW edition One started squeaking, sent it off per the support chat online, came back after 2 weeks still squeaking. Called support (beyond frustrated at this point), escalated to a supervisor who then hung up on me because I was calling them out on their lack of genuine answers. Thanks Microsoft, you're complete garbage and produced a garbage console. Anyone else run into this kind of issue with these horrible support people?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have, I was PROMISED to be contacted by the enforcement team when I was in a live chat with Microsoft's support... That was 1 week ago... I was also invited to become an Ambassador, but what happened, Microsofts support declined it after I accepted... Reason? None, when I asked them why they're so stupid, they closed my ticket....

1: You can't contact the enforcement team via  chat support,they are nothing to do with each other.

2:If you've had enforcement action on your account you can't be an ambassador which it tells you when you apply.