Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Homefront, it was so abysmal

Operation u bend, Dragon rising.
See it was that poor I can't even remember the full title. I was just extremely disappointed but I bought into the hype so my bad there. It didn't do what it said on the tin, I found the controls clunky and generally disliked the game. I don't know if this is the worst but it definitely stands out to me.

I have never played Homefront, but similar reviews off friends were to blame for that one. I generally like to try a game myself but when it is that unanimous :P.

How about yourself Panda?. 

I bought Homefront cheap, I didn't think it was to bad to be honest and well worth the £5 I paid for it!

As for worse game I will opt for Minecraft just not my cup of tea at all ! Although I am well aware many people love it and it will just about always appear on my recent played game's as my son is a big fan of it !!

Maybe Homefront is worth £5 but not worth the £30 though.

I paid like £2 or £3 for Homefront out the CEX last year and thought it was decent.

-

As for the worst... emm out of the few hundred games I've played I could list plenty.

-

I main ones that I recall being very bad are: Turning Point, Blackwater, Raven Squad.

-

I've just started playing Assassin's Creed III and its so far a total ozzfest!!! It if continues, I'm going to have to rate AC3 as one of the worse I've played.

*Searches through played games list...* lol

-

I probably would have agreed with Knight on the Homefront decision...however I remembered I played a Kinect game 'Fighters Uncaged' and it just seemed to have taken the number one lead on this topic :P It was not at all in sync with the movements of the Kinect from you and just guessed / predicted what you were going to do.

-

Nice topic, it is interesting to see what kind of variety of opinions others throw out there with it. ^_^

I paid £1 for, Eat lead: the return of matt hazard,it wasn`t worth it.

-

The worst game i paid full price for was Brink.

[quote user="GreyPilgrim"]

Operation u bend, Dragon rising.
See it was that poor I can't even remember the full title. I was just extremely disappointed but I bought into the hype so my bad there. It didn't do what it said on the tin, I found the controls clunky and generally disliked the game. I don't know if this is the worst but it definitely stands out to me.

I have never played Homefront, but similar reviews off friends were to blame for that one. I generally like to try a game myself but when it is that unanimous :P.

How about yourself Panda?. 

[/quote]

I'm finding Rogue Warrior pretty poor but I'm kinda fascinated by it at the same time, hehe! :)

Eets Chowdown.

I have played so many bad games i can't really remember soory :(