Worst customer service I have every encountered

I just had the worst call with microsoft customer services they were nothing but nasty to me and did nothing to try to solve my problem all they did was waste my time and give me an attide I will never buy anything from them again. I am a customer and they showed me no respect or help.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What's the problem. Maybe someone on the Forums can help?

Thats to bad sorry to hear that.But i wouldnt take it out on Microsoft due to one bad apple.Some people just dont understand and dont like to help.Like the poster above said,whats the problem maybe someone on here maybe able to help you out?

One thing to realize about phone support for xbox.  They are not actual xbox employees but part of a call center hired by Microsoft to provide support for the console and system.  Unfortunately, because of this they have a hard time policing the service.  

However, please do feel free to post your issue here and we will see if there's something we can do to help.

I've noticed they treat people how they treat them. Also instead of complaining and whining and doing absolutely nothing productive here and wasting our time how about you post your problem and maybe we can help.

[quote user="jaclyno118"]

I just had the worst call with microsoft customer services they were nothing but nasty to me and did nothing to try to solve my problem all they did was waste my time and give me an attide I will never buy anything from them again. I am a customer and they showed me no respect or help.[/quote]

Politely, go up the chain of command... Ask for a tech level 2, 3, 4, or a supervisor, if you are getting nowhere. (And always be *polite* to the one, you currently have on the line.)

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

... Also instead of complaining and whining and doing absolutely nothing productive here and wasting our time how about you post your problem and maybe we can help.[/quote]

That's what forums are designed for, chief. It's a place for help and to air one's grievances.

The avatar stuff should come with a cheerleader outfit (complete with pom-poms) at no additional charge...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGY2E5yOiQI

I've noticed they treat people how they treat them. Also instead of complaining and whining and doing absolutely nothing productive here and wasting our time how about you post your problem and maybe we can help.

[/quote]Oh yeah, cause you seem much more pleasant than a call center. Good luck op, you're in the land of the lost now.          

[quote user="Melonhead Jones"]

[/quote]Oh yeah, cause you seem much more pleasant than a call center. Good luck op, you're in the land of the lost now.          

[/quote]Well at least my English is understandable. And did you not hear that the show LOST already ended...

You should try eBay support, M$'s is nothing compared to that.

[quote user="Melonhead Jones"]

[/quote]Well at least my English is understandable. And did you not hear that the show LOST already ended...

[/quote]Awwww... did I hurt your feelings so badly that you can't even make sense?