Worst Customer Service Ever!!!!

I don't understand how a billion dollar company can have the *** customer service ever. Spend 4 months calling in about these *** controllers they sell us with drift problems. Spoke to a supervisor and just as worst as the csr agents. I don't see why they offer customer service if they can't do *** but tell us stupid simple troubleshooting solutions that we all tried 10,000 times before giving them a call. There was 15 minutes of dead air before the agent even said one word to me. What kind of *** company are you guys running. You'd think all that money you guys are making by ripping us off with these crappy accessories you would be able to get better agents and have the ability to actually resolve our issues. Spent over $200 on 3 limited edition controllers but because they are out of the 90 day warranty I have to spend a *** ton on money to get all new controllers and toss those in the trash. It's like you guys know the con rollers are ***, that's why you give us a 90 day warranty. Playstation 4 is starting to look more appealing ever day. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Or you can look for a job and own both.